Group Benefits Consulting
Discover strategic group benefits consulting from professionals with the resources and expertise to help you control risk and contain cost.
For decades, Stevenson & Hunt has helped large and small corporations across Canada to reward and retain employees with custom-tailored group benefits programs and competitive retirement savings plans.
Whether your company is public or private, service or manufacturing, unionized or non-unionized, our accomplished Group Benefits Teams have the resources to exceed your expectations.
Contact us today to request a complimentary consultation session to review your present Benefits Plan on a no cost/no obligation basis.
Expertise and contacts to find your every possible solution
With access to group rates with over 30 group benefit providers, Stevenson & Hunt can deliver every kind of benefit you need, including innovative and custom-designed plans for any situation.
Our Group Benefits Teams use industry expertise and contacts to analyze the market, stay abreast of changes in the environment and deliver strategic benefit solutions for your business. When you retain us as your benefits consultant you can expect the following and more:
- Thorough program research and market analysis aimed at discovering every factor influencing your benefit needs and every possible solution in the market.
- Expert negotiation with underwriters.
- Extensive communication and collaboration with decision makers in your organization.
- A comprehensive communications initiative designed to inform your employees and gain their support.
- Access to Stevenson & Hunt’s Group Home & Auto Program – at no cost to your organization.