Home Coverage Options
Considering all of the options and keeping your policy up-to-date
We offer coverage options for your primary residence, as well as, for your escape from life's every day hustle and bustle - your cottage or seasonal homes.
There are many, many options and factors to consider when establishing your home insurance policy. In addition, your needs change over time and that's why it's so important to have a personally assigned Insurance Advisor who will ensure that your home insurance policy is kept up to date with new enhancements and coverages as your requirements change.
Some of the important things to consider when assessing a home insurance policy include:
- Cash settlement options
- Special limits of insurance
- Itemized protection for high value items (e.g. jewelry, fine art, collectibles, etc.)
- Mortgage rate protection
- Coverage for breakage of fine valuables
- Coverage for property while in transit
- Coverage for detached structures
- Landscape coverage