Individual life Insurance
Advice you can trust
When you inquire about life insurance at Stevenson & Hunt, you get advice from professionals that work for you, not individual insurance providers. That means we can search the complex world of life insurance to find the right product to meet your individual needs. And we'll always be there to answer questions when you need us.
There are two broad categories of life insurance coverage. Which one you pick will depend on your stage of life, the premiums you can support and your goals for the coverage.
- Term life insurance is meant to support your loved ones in the event of your untimely death, removing the burdens of mortgages and other debt, covering the cost of your funeral and providing some ongoing income to maintain your family's current lifestyle.
- Term life insurance covers you for a specific period of time and then ends at some point in the future. Premiums remain level during the term chosen, but increase when the policy is renewed.
- Term life insurance is the ideal choice for both temporary and life-time needs of families.
- Permanent life insurance protects you for your lifetime.
- Permanent life insurance can be designed for protection as well as an investment vehicle, offering you the opportunity for tax-advantaged investing.
- There are many other options inside of these two categories; your Stevenson & Hunt Financial Professional can outline their strengths and differences.